One of the blogs that I follow is Jennifer Rizzo and she is looking for monthly contributors for recipes, crafting and home decorating. To find out more about the contest go to her blog post Jennifer Rizzo Contributor Call-Out
To enter you have to do a post showing your three best posts. Since I do all three, I will show my three best post for each.
To see each full post, click on the link above each picture.
For crafting/painting my most popular post were:
- Making Glitter houses I had so much fun making these houses for friends this year, but the most fun was showing some of my younger friends how to make them. It was worth every inch of glitter in my studio. Some are going to start a new family tradition by making glitter houses every Christmas.
- Fall Owl Painting – DIY Inspired by the popularity of owls and painting parties I designed this canvas for you to create. So take the time to create this fun project yourself or gather some friends together and have a painting party.
- Turning canvases into table top art Have fun turning canvases into table top art by adding wood pedestals, feet and knobs. A previous linked post shows how to paint the donut canvases.
For my home decorating:
- Welcome Fall We enjoy decorating for the seasons inside and out. This is a post of the outside of our home in the fall. I love how nature does most of the work for me.
- Christmas House Tour 2015 We enjoy decorating our home not only for ourselves, but for everyone who enters our home during the holidays.
- Tips on Trimming Your Christmas Tree In this post I share the tips that I had learned by helping my local florist decorate homes at Christmas. It is amazing how a few little tricks can make your tree sparkle.
For cooking and baking:
- Lemon Rosemary Balsamic Chicken If you want a dish to impress company this is it. You can make it ahead of time and the marinade makes a yummy pan sauce to serve with the chicken.
- Winter Salad This salad was one of my mother’s favorites, I especially enjoy making it in the winter when you have tasty apples and oranges.
- Aunt Sid’s Orange Cookies I use to have huge cookie baking parties where we would make twenty five or more kinds of cookies, these cookies were favorites of everyone.
I hope you have enjoyed this review of some of my most popular posts. They are only popular because of each of you following me and I thank you.