To prep for the memory box project:
- Basecoat top of lid and inside of box with Soft Blue or a blue of choice. DecoArt’s substitute for Soft Blue is Blue Haven + Spa Blue + Dove Grey (1:1:1). Base band of box with Soft Black.
- Stencil top of box with a swirly stencil using Warm White.
- Stencil sides of band with Sand and a diamond or checked stencil. You can also use a flat brush and paint checks on the side or leave plain.
- Using stamp of choice, and Sepia Permanent ink place stamp on top of lid.
- Finish sides of box as desired.
- Transfer pattern to lid.
- For more details watch the videos in the order listed. Look forward to creating with you.