- Quikwood is a two part resin. When mixed together you have about 20 minutes of open time before it begins to cure. It will fully cure in 24 hours.
- Only cut off as much as you need at a time.
- Make sure it is thoroughly mixed together (no swirls of color) or it will not cure.
- Do not wear jewelry especially rings when working with QW.
- Apply Avon Silicone Glove before starting and as needed when working with the QW.
- Use DecoArt Extender to blend QW being careful not to use too much or it will make your QW gummy.
Video on Quikwood Basics:
Getting Started / Adding Beak: